Tuesday, November 1, 2011

MRI booked!

Finally I have braved the storm and going for my MRI on Thursday at 8:45... Time again for a horribly noisy machine, injections and hours of anticipation waiting for results. Believe it or not after having done this now over 10 times, I have trained myself to go into a semi-sleep state plus most of the time I spend in there is in a meditative prayer. For those who have been through it I am sure you know what I mean.

I can't pretend that the MRI results doesn't scare the hell out of me BUT at least I know I am going to get it over with. I can then also take it to CT with me for Dr Butler to have a look at...

Results to follow shortly...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

All prayers D

Sandra Bärthel from Germany said...

Dear Deirdré, I will be thinking of you tomorrow! I completely understand that the moment going there will always be strange - no matter how often you've already been there! Please let me know what the results say. Wishing you all the best.

Lots of love.

Sandra

Scott said...

Here's hoping for some positive results. I know what you mean about being in a sleepy state while in the tube. It's so loud in there, I've been wearing earplugs during the imaging. Best wishes from Indiana.

Scott

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP